Get a job
It takes a whole lot of talent to make a good cup of tea. That’s why we at P & T are always on the lookout for creative individuals from all walks of life who love what they do.
Scroll down to browse our list of open positions to see whether there is something for you.
Teaming with good ideas
P & T’s workplace culture is founded on respect and aims to challenge and inspire the creativity and intelligence of everyone we work with.
We take pride in creating a welcoming, inclusive environment and encourage diversity to foster an atmosphere that feeds unconventional ideas and shared passion.
Our offices are situated in Berlin’s elegant Charlottenburg district amidst a colorful mix of stately bourgeois architecture, Middle Eastern supermarkets, upmarket fashion boutiques, and Chinatown restaurants.
Aside from offering illustrious working spaces the area also affords an abundance of delectable lunch options.
Head of B2B Sales (m/f)
P & T is seeking an individual for the position of Head of B2B Sales (m/f) to further strengthen and expand its position as a leading lifestyle brand for fine tea and tea culture. Applicants should have a passionate and engaging personality with a successful track record in building and managing a B2B sales team to acquire and serve P & T’s Resellers as well as Hospitality and Corporate Customers. The Head of B2B Sales (m/f) owns the B2B Business Plan with P & L responsibility for the Business Unit and reports into the Managing Directors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Formulate the B2B Sales & Marketing Plan (Reseller, Hospitality Corporate) including set-up and implementation of tactics to accomplish revenue and gross margin targets.
- Build & manage the team of B2B frond-end and back-end staff.
- Expand & manage P & T’s global network of B2B customers and partners in Retail and HoReCa.
- Contribute to define global sales and marketing tactics and liaise with Products, Logistics and Finance teams.
- Develop B2B-targeted marketing operations in coop with the marketing department.
- Act as an ambassador among our existing network of B2B partners in order to create long-term relationships and improve sales.
- Establish and track metrics to assess product & customer performance.
- Take a leading role in P & T’s presence on national and international trade fairs including the preparation and follow-up.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong experiences in international sales, marketing and networking
- Passionate and charismatic personality with strong negotiation skills
- Great analytical skills and attention to details
- Extensive knowledge of luxury and lifestyle brands
- Past experience in design, lifestyle, fashion, luxury, or fine foods is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent knowledge of English and German, additional languages are a plus
WHAT WILL AWAIT YOU AT P & T
- A team of spirited individuals passionate about enriching lives through modern tea culture
- A growth business with global aspirations and scope for professional and personal growth
- A trend industry which is experiencing much exciting change
- Beautiful products, with far and varied possibilities of experience and endless scope for learning
- A Style-company with a high appreciation for communication, creativity and culture
For consideration, please submit your RESUME and a COVER LETTER describing why you would be a
great fit for this position and for P & T to: email@example.com.